image source lifestyleasia.com
The best way where stylish inspiration can be found
Whether you're a beginner or a fashion veteran, there's always room for improvement. That's why it's important to take fashion inspiration from all sorts of sources - from classic looks to trendy trends.
But which sources are the best?
When it comes to fashion, there's no one right way to look. That's why we've put together this list of the best ways to take fashion inspiration - whether you're looking to dress up or down, there's something on this list that will suit your needs. From celebs to street style stars, these are the individuals who are inspiring us right now, and we hope that you take a look at their work and find some new inspirations of your own. Who knows? You might end up looking just like them!
Below are some of the best places to find fashion inspiration:
- Popular online platforms like Twitter and Instagram hugely influence what people wear and how they style their hair. Follow influential accounts to get a good sense of current trends before making any decisions.
- Check out popular fashion blogs or magazines to see how other people have styled similar items. Magazines are another great source of fashion inspiration. Read lifestyle, celebrity, or general interest magazines to get an idea of which styles are currently in vogue. Also, check out special editions or dedicated sections devoted to specific types of clothing (e.g., formalwear, summer clothes).
- Attend professional events such as shows or runway shows. Not only will you be able to see all the newest designs firsthand, but you'll also be able to speak with designers and other professionals about upcoming trends and styles.
- Visit high street stores during promotional periods (e.g., pre-fall/winter collections) or when a big sale is going on so that you can try on different pieces without spending too much money upfront.
- Experiment with different styles and colours until you find what works best for your unique personality and style.
- Take photos of yourself wearing whatever inspires your current mood (or take random snapshots). Use these as visual references when creating outfits or designing your wardrobe.